1. Inshallah EID prayer will be THURSDAY MAY 13, 2021.
2. The EID prayers will run from 7:00am - 11:00am. Prayers will take place every 15 minutes. Registration will take place at the masjid. The registration is based on a first-come first-serve. Sadaqatul Fitr can also be paid at the Masjid or online.
3. Masjid will be running following all covid-19 protocols. Please ensure to follow all the covid-19 guidelines when attending the Masjid.
ADHAN: 5:15 AM
IQAMA: 5:30 AM
ADHAN: 1:30 PM
IQAMA: 1:45 PM
ADHAN: 7:00 PM
IQAMA: 7:15 PM
ADHAN: 10:00 PM
IQAMA: 10:10 PM
First Jumma Begins: 1:30 PM
Khutbah time: 1:45 PM
Second Jumma Begins: 2:15 PM
Third Jummah Begins:2:30PM
Khutbah time :
Keep in touch with the regular reminders and updates.
Subscribe to Masjid Al Aqsaa's channel online
Connect with the Quran in this special month!
Dear Brothers and sisters,
DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
We hope you and your family have experienced a safe and blessed Ramadan.
During these TOUGH TIMES Masjid Al Aqsaa Ajax is in Urgent Need of your help to sustain its services and the Muslim community of DURHAM
We are in Urgent need of the following:
1. Help support the maintenance and monthly expense of the masjid
2. SUPPORT the programs and the many services provided by the masjid
3. Allocate your ZAKAT and SADAQAH towards the needy and towards the Education of the many Syrian Refugees studying at our Full-time School facility.
4. Help us complete the FUNERAL PROJECT with the remaining amount of $35,000.00
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY!
How to Donate:
1) Email Transfer
3) Paypal VIA WEBSITE
4) CALL 905-686-7878 OR BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO DONATE IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE
Dear Brothers and sisters in Islam:
Everyone is requested to make duaa for the Ummah and take out some Sadaqah for this same reason.
-Sanitize before you enter the prayer hall
-Bring your own prayer mat.
-Wearing a mask is mandatory
-Children under the age of 14 are advised not to come to the Masjid.
-Musallees are required to read their Sunnah and Nawafil at home.
- If you think you are sick, stay home and perform your salat
-The elderly, women, and children should stay home & perform Salat
-Refrain from socializing before and after the prayer.
-Perform wudhu before you come to the Masjid.
-Practice good hygiene and refrain from touching/ shaking hands.
At such time where further restrictions are directed by Health Canada or other Government Agencies, we will take the necessary steps to comply with the restrictions Inshallah. We request our Brothers and Sisters to be prepared and to comply as well.
May Allah protect us all and grant us the best of this world and the next.
Masjid Al Aqsaa Management
Your support and contributions enable us to provide services to the people of Ajax and maintain the on-going expenses of Masjid Al Aqsaa