1. Evening Qur'an classes for boys and girls will be resuming Tuesday, September 8th, 2020 (In-person & Online)
2. Sunday Islamic School will be resuming September 13, 2020 (In-person & Online)
3. All attendees must bring their own masks and prayer rugs & and follow Covid-19 guidelines)
All times are in Eastern Standard Time
ADHAN: 6:30 AM
IQAMA: 6:45 AM
ADHAN: 1:30 PM
IQAMA: 1:45 PM
ADHAN: 4:45 PM
IQAMA: 5:00 PM
ADHAN: 8:00 PM
IQAMA: 8:15 PM
First Jumma Begins: 1:45 PM
Khutbah time: 2:00 PM
Second Jumma Begins: 3:00 PM
Khutbah time: 3:10 PM
Dear Brothers and sisters,
DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,
We hope you and your family have experienced a safe and blessed Ramadan.
During these TOUGH TIMES Masjid Al Aqsaa Ajax is in Urgent Need of your help to sustain its services and the Muslim community of DURHAM
We are in Urgent need of the following:
1. Help support the maintenance and monthly expense of the masjid
2. SUPPORT the programs and the many services provided by the masjid
3. Allocate your ZAKAT and SADAQAH towards the needy and towards the Education of the many Syrian Refugees studying at our Full-time School facility.
4. Help us complete the FUNERAL PROJECT with the remaining amount of $50,000.00
We are looking for 100 people to give $500.00 this Ramadan to complete our GOAL!
A simple $100.00 donation is REWARDED as if your giving $77,000.00!!!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY!
How to Donate:
1) Email Transfer
3) Paypal VIA WEBSITE
4) CALL 905-686-7878 OR BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO DONATE IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE
Dear Brothers and sisters in Islam:
Inshallah Salat will continue at Masjid Al Aqsaa while limiting the congregation to 30% capacity. Always remember, Allah the Almighty is in control of every situation. Everyone is requested to make duaa for the Ummah and take out some Sadaqah for this same reason.
-Sanitize before you enter the prayer hall
-Bring your own prayer mat.
-Wearing a mask is recommended
-Musallees are requested to read their Sunnah and Nawafil at home.
- If you think you are sick, stay home and perform your salat
-The elderly, women, and children should stay home & perform Salat
-Refrain from socializing before and after the prayer.
-Perform wudhu before you come to the Masjid.
-Practice good hygiene and refrain from touching/ shaking hands.
-Time between Adhan and salat will be shortened to 5 minutes.
At such time where further restrictions are directed by Health Canada or other Government Agencies, we will take the necessary steps to comply with the restrictions Inshallah. We request our Brothers and Sisters to be prepared and to comply as well.
May Allah protect us all and grant us the best of this world and the next.
Masjid Al Aqsaa Management
Stay posted for more vidoes to come!
Subscribe to Masjid Al Aqsaa's channel online
Keep Your kids in a good environment!
Your support and contributions enable us to provide services to the people of Ajax and maintain the on-going expenses of Masjid Al Aqsaa